- Polyoxymethylene Urea (PMU)
- Methoxymethyl Methylol Melamine (MMM)
Lipocapsule™ gelatin products are distinguished by a clear non-pigmented shell surrounding a single droplet or particle of a hydrophobic core material (the internal phase or IP.)
- Internal Phase (IP) available with or without color
- Capsule size from 5-3000 microns
- Supplied as slurry, wet cake or dried powder
- Dried powder forms must be less than 500 microns
- Capsule size range from 5-100 microns
- Offered as slurry, wet cake or dry powder
“Microencapsulation can be used in your formulation as a functional component, or it can be used solely for aesthetic value.”
Lipocapsule™ Product Usage Tips:
The Lipocapsule™ Product line is very easy to utilize when formulating and processing. Follow these simple guidelines to facilitate trouble-free processing and to optimize the stability and utility of the final product.
- Maintain a moderate pH, near neutral.
- Avoid a pH above 8.5 with gelatin Lipocapsules™ .
- Avoid a pH below 6.5 with Lipocapsules™ containing ultramarine pigments.
- Less than 50% surfactant is recommended.
- Add the Lipocapsules™ at room temperature, generally at the point in the formulation when one would add fragrance or colorants.
- When using the gelatin Lipocapsule™ products, avoid strong solvents like:
- Butyl Acetate
- Aromatic Solvents
Please contact our technical service group for further advice on formulating with Lipocapsule™ products. Email us at: email@example.com