The Lipopearl™ product line features a pigmented shell surrounding a hydrophobic core material. By incorporating the pigment in the shell, a unique pearlescent effect is achieved.
- Capsule sizes from 500-3000 microns.
- The finished form is supplied exclusively as a slurry.
Lipopearl™ Product Usage Tips:
Follow these simple guidelines to facilitate trouble-free processing and to optimize the stability and utility of the final product.
- Maintain a moderate pH, near neutral.
- Avoid a pH above 8.5 with gelatin Lipopearls™ .
- Avoid a pH below 6.5 with Lipopearls™ containing ultramarine pigments.
- Less than 50% surfactant is recommended.
- Add the Lipopearls™ at room temperature, generally at the point in the formulation when one would add fragrance or colorants.
- When using the gelatin Lipopearls™ products, avoid strong solvents like:
- Butyl Acetate
- Aromatic Solvents
Please contact our technical service group for further advice on formulating with Lipopearl™ products. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org