Fragrance Printing: Scratch & Sniff-and So Much More!
Fragrance printing, the process of integrating aromatic oils into printable coatings, has been around for decades. Everyone has experienced it–from bubble gum-scented Scratch and Sniff novelties in childhood to the multi-million dollar Scratch and Sniff sampling industry that helps consumers to decide which fabric softener to buy.
In today’s fragrance printing industry, new applications are constantly being developed, such as:
- The use of menthol fragrance to help relieve nasal congestion
- Packaging that enhances or masks the odor of institutional foods
- Tests that detect Alzheimer’s disease, based on the recognition of common odors.
In a market rich with opportunity, it makes sense to choose a microencapsulation supplier that offers:
- Extensive experience in fragrance encapsulation
- A history of technological innovation
- A wide selection of microencapsulation methods
- A dedication to developing easier and more practical applications
Choose a supplier whose depth of experience is matched only by its passion for discovery. Choose Vantage.