TransluScent™ is the newest method of advertising fragrances. It answers the call for an application of a fragranced product on conventional ink, varnish or aqueous coating application units. This product has great capabilities, as it can be printed directly over oil or water-based inks. The fragrance varnish, when scratched or rubbed, emits fragrance. Fragrance varnish does not require any specialized finishing equipment. This allows more printers the opportunity to produce fragrance promotions.
TransluScent™ Properties and Applications
- Microencapsulated fragrance oils incorporated into conventional coatings
- Supplied to printers:
- In press-ready form
- As powder or wet cake, to be mixed into printer’s binder system
- Applied as varnish, after ink application, but before drying ovens
- Application methods include:
- Sheet fed – Anilox Aqueous Coating Unit
*Please contact our technical service group for further advice on using fragrance promotion sampling products. Specific press recommendations are available for each product.
Email us at: email@example.com