We understand that in the Oil & Gas Industry each project is unique so we offer customized microencapsulation solutions, utilizing multiple technologies and techniques to provide the protection, ease of use, controlled and targeted release of actives specific to your needs.
Just a few examples of some commonly used materials that could benefit from microencapsulation technology include:
- Breakers/Oxidizers – Get the break you are after by delaying the release of your breakers. Common chemistries include sodium bromate and persulfates.
- Enzymes – Protect them so that they release when you want and still have the desired activity level.
- Corrosion Inhibitors, Scale Inhibitors & Biocides – Control their release over time for a prolonged effect.
The properties of our product depend highly upon the technique we utilize for the encapsulation process and your specified needs. Below is a general idea of what we can achieve for you.
- Particle Size – Ranging from 5 microns to 4 mm
- Form Supplied – Dry powders/granules or a slurry in water
- Shell Material – Tailored to give you the desired release profile
- Load – Ranges from trace to up to 97%
- Release Mechanism – Mechanical Shear, Temperature, pH Shifts, Moisture, Slow diffusion or dissolution
We encourage you to contact us to discuss your ideas so that we can collaborate on Your Perfect Solution.