Liquid Crystal Lipocapsules™, and Lipospheres™
- Contains the properties of a liquid and crystalline material.
- Cholesteric ester mixture can reflect visible light to produce beautiful iridescent colors.
- Can be encapsulated:
- To protect the cholesteric ester mixture from unfavorable environmental conditions
- To make it more stable for use in a variety of applications.
- For use in monochromic and thermal display devices.
Currently available in seven iridescent colors:
- Liquid Crystal Lipocapsule™ and Liposphere™ products can easily be formulated into a final product at a 1-2% use level.
- For a more intense change in color, use a dark packaging background.
- Use an additional Lipocapsule™ with a dark color to reflect the colors of the liquid crystal in the final formulation. This will cut the use level and costs of the liquid crystal Lipocapsule™ and continue to give the unique effect.
- Avoid the use of strong solvents when using Liquid Crystal Lipocapsules™ .
Please contact our technical service group for further advice on formulating with Lipocapsule™ products. Email us at: email@example.com
*All cosmetic application inquiries should be directed to Lipo Chemicals Inc. Visit them at www.lipochemicals.com. They will also process all cosmetic sample requests.